Thursday, October 25, 2007

SARAH!!!!

Is coming today...it is now 6:31...and I get to go pick her up at 10. Hmmm...that's 3 1/2 more hours. Can I wait 3 1/2 more hourse....I don't think so. I think i'm going to explode...yep, yep, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm just going to explode from happiness and not being able to wait till 10. Haha. That would be unfortuante, because then how could I talk to her if I have exploded. I guess I'll just have to wait then...and keep writing my paper...

HURRY UP AND BE 10!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Tim Higley said...

Actually, that's three hours and twenty-nine minutes. You were off by sixty seconds. Or maybe you were just too excited to notice.

Anonymous said...

lol you crack me up!!! I'm so happy that you two could hang out!!! but I have to admit I was a bit jealous... I FREAKING MISS YOU GIRL!!!! I need you back... but we have to wait till all the turkeys die... where’s that gun... **looks around** maybe I can make it sooner... **trips walking out door** or kill myself one or the other... ;D miss you!!! AND AM SO HAPPY THAT SARAH AND YOU GOT TO HANG OUT!!!!! later,

Karyn said...

Hey, look who finally decided to read my blog! :) I miss you too, lil sis. oh and guess what, I think that google can give you gtalk w/o e-mail, so you might be able to IM :D Then we can talk more..


Oh, and stay away from guns...you know what happened last time.

sarahgrunder said...

ooooh mygosh! you totally dedicated a blog to me and it took me this long to notice.
im a loser.
=[


AND I LOVE YOU!!!
WE HAD SUCH A BLAST!
WOW SERIOUSLY YOU ARE AMAZING MY BFF.
<3

sarahgrunder said...

oh&have i told you recently that i love you and you are amazing?

sarahgrunder said...

because ya freakin are!

sarahgrunder said...

oh&im praying for ya! being sick SUCKS BUTT.
[and yeah ijust made that up...haha sucks butt...actually thats realy gross....forget i even said it....ew.]