Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Interterm

So I am back at school now and working over the break...I have some wonderful jobs, but the best two have been filming Biola's IRIS class (an interdisciplinary GE course co-taught by 7 professors) and calling prospective students for Torrey.

Calling highschool students who are finalizing college plans made me start thinking about what it was like when I was trying to decide what I was going to do. I only applied to Biola...I knew this was where I wanted to go, and it is certainly where God wanted me. As I am now starting to approach the time of thinking pretty seriously about grad school and life after Biola, I have been a bit overwhelmed by it all, but remembering that God has all of this orchestrated. I know that he is teaching me to keep trusting him, even as things are changing. I am living in a wonderful house now with a great family...I never could have set that up and God did. Thinking about that helps me see that God is working things out even better than I can plan. The same goes for after graduating, he is working out something amazing and it will be better than I can plan.

I think I'm feeling a push towards an MFA in New York....so we'll see how that goes :)

2 comments:

Leslyn Musch said...

I am so glad, my girl! I love you and am so proud of you!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Great blog!

Wren
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Journey_Back_in_Time