Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Mission

So I'm still new with this whole blog thing, so I think this is the best way to link to the film. Just click here. Hopefully that should work.

So a quick intro... the film is called "The Mission" (taken from the Newsboys song) and is about all the different outreaches we've done as a church. So in there is a banquet that we gave for the day laborers in Concord (which has a huge Latino community), a spaghetti feed for the night crew at UPS (our worship leader works there), a home group that is an outreach to people in that neighborhood, homeless packets being given out, and one cool story about a guy getting healed from a leg injury! Hope you like it.

Also, if the picture is too blurry, try making the screen smaller, I couldn't load the bigger file it was too big and taking FOREVER.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, that's cool. I like the beginning picture part where they flash real quick when the music speeds up. That's cool. What program do you use? Must have taken awhile with all the different footage. Glad you got it all finished. Be proud of yourself!
:D

And, sorry about the above. I didn't want my name there...so I deleted the post but it's still there...whatever. lol