Sunday, April 1, 2007

Prayer Request

This week I will be working like crazy on finishing a film project to show at church on Easter. I've been shooting for a few weeks, and now have to edit the whole thing in just a few days (since I still have to work and finish my schoolwork). So if you could all be praying that all the footage would work well together and that I can get all the transitions right that would be so great. Also, my computer has this awful habit of crashing just when I need it to work the most, so if you could also pray for technical grace that would be awesome!!!!!!! Thanks so much.

PS. Once this project is done I can start posting more regularly.

PPS. I also removed the requirement to have Google account to leave comments, so if you don't have an account please just sign your post so I know who's leaving them. thanks.

8 comments:

Madison said...

Good luck!

Madison

PS I was wondering when you were going to post something new. :)

Karyn said...

yeah, things have been really crazy these past few days. so, hopefully, i can get things going soon. I've got lots of ideas, but no time...

Unknown said...

Maybe you can post the video on YouTube or something so we can see it when you're done. I know what you mean being too busy to post, although I kinda managed to find some time for it. Good luck this week!

Michelle said...

I'll definitely be praying for you, Karyn! Thanks for letting us know.

~Michell

Michelle said...

Ha ha!! I do know how to spell my name, but I was just writing too quickly.

~MICHELLE

Karyn said...

very nice.

and thanks for the prayers, it has been going so much better than I expected. I got about half of the video done yesterday! So thanks so much for praying, it's helping.

Unknown said...

ive been praying for you! ugh i hate stress. :( im super bummed, we are going to my Grandmas church on Easter, but POST IT! then i can watch it. :)

ps. a certain someone e-mailed me today. it made me really happy. :p wow im a dork.

Karyn said...

yay for a certain someone!