Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Parting Gift

So...after a haggard three days of having to get ready to leave on Wednesday...I find out that our plane doesn't actually leave until 7pm. So what do I do with myself for the hours of time spent not packing since I spent the last three days working so hard on it?? Why, meaningless posting of course!!! I found this video on my friends MySpace and if you like classical music or any music really, it's hilarious. Just a quick disclaimer, the guy swears once in the middle and then a few times at the end, so if that bothers you at all, just watch the first half. So while I'm off flying for hours on end...enjoy this movie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's hysterical! Have fun...wherever you're going...

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was great. Have a great time in Turkey.