Sunday, August 9, 2009

{aspirations}


Sometimes I thought I would like to be a trapeze artist. Soaring overhead and flipping through the air.

Then I remembered gravity.

Sometimes I thought I would like to be a trapeze artist in space.

{these thoughts courtesy of Lydia Brown {a character I am starting to develop}...she is also the "I" in the post below. I have recently discovered this girl...I'm trying to let her talk a lot so I can get to know her better and soon she'll have her own story. Not sure what yet...but she's starting to talk on her own now. Yesterday I discovered her name}

2 comments:

Theophilus Christmas said...

"I wonder..."

I wonder...
If Karyn will ever realize that I brain washed her shortly after I kidnapped her.

*this has been a special edition of "I wonder"*

Karyn said...

I wonder...if James will realize that I am actually the one who brainwashed him...i wonder.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.