Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Winter's Goal

So I have recently discovered that a good friend of mine is going to try to read all of the Torrey novels for this semester over break. (see this post) Will she do it? I sure hope so. I am going to try this as well :D We will see if it works. But yeah...at least half? I can do that!

so books on the list (1st half)
~Pride and Prejudice
~Jane Eyre
~Wuthering Hights

Hopefully I'll post some thoughts on these too...

I also want to read Adela Cathcart, cause its Christmastime and I still have not read it yet and Christmas time is the perfect time to read Adela Cathcart.

That is all.

Goodbye.

6 comments:

Theophilus Christmas said...

Hm...I think I might try to read them all too..........or maybe just the Russians.

P.S.
Adela Cathcart is the perfect Christmas book!......And speaking of George MacDonald, I am starting Flight of the Shadow. Thus far it is great!

Happy George MacDonald reading!

Karyn said...

Yes yes yes :) Read them.

also

Blog post about FotS when you are done?? Yeah? Yeah?

Theophilus Christmas said...

hmmm...maybe I will.......

mel g said...

you have set a much more feasible goal, i am realizing. best of luck friendy :)

Theophilus Christmas said...

I am pretty sure you can do it Mel(96% sure to be exact). Press on!

Karyn said...

I agree with James, you can do it Mel!