Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Books I'm Reading

Michelle tagged me for "what I'm reading." So here goes...


Just finished: The Hidden Power of a Woman - by Bonnie and Mahesh Chavda (it's a book about how the church will become so much more effective when women take their place as equal to men in ministry and men and women can strenghten each other in the Lord...men and women were created different but equal)

Just began: Sense and Sensibility - Jane Austen (not as interesting as Emma or P&P may I say)

In the middle of: The Bible - multiple authors inspired by the Holy Spirit (I never stop reading this actually)

A Glimpse of Grace - Mary Forsythe (a story about how a successful businesswoman was incarcerated and then was saved while in prison and how her life was completly turned around. the story is even better since i know her really well and it's fun to hear about who she was before i met her)

Introduction to Digital Filmmaking - (does school reading count?? such a great book with writing exercises to boot!)

So that's it really. I tag Sam and anybody else who reads this and has a blog and wants to be tagged. if myspaces count I'll tag Sarah and TJ too :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool. You know Sam. Those books sound cool. Pride and Prejudice was like one of my favorite books way back when. I still love it just not as much.

Cool blog. God bless,
Peter

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry for the confusion.

Who am I? Hard to answer given the fact that I haven't really achieved any sort of special fame or merit. I'm just a good friend of Sam's. I was originally going to be doing Hold Fast jointly with him. I am a Christian by faith and not by name alone.

So that's a sum up of who I am. If you need to know more, visit my blog.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you.

Unknown said...

Sorry about that, I linked to your blog because you tagged me. would you rather I not do that in the future?

Karyn said...

it's not a problem. I really don't mind at all. just so long as you don't mind my asking!! thanks guys! and nice to meet you peter. :)

and feel free to link to my blog, Sam. (i linked to yours so it's only fair).

sarahgrunder said...

i just read glimpse of grace. its bueno. :) i heard that she visited lighthouse? i wish i had been there. :(

Karyn said...

you'll get to meet her sometime for sure. see you in a few hours!!!!!!!