Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Apologies

I'm really sorry for all the tech glitches on the movie, it should be working now. Please let me know if it is not. Usually, it wouldn't take me so long to get it fixed, but I had to have The Odyssey read and finished by this morning, so I didn't have any time to mess around on my blog these last few days. But thanks to all of you who tried to watch it :D

I'm posting it down here again, just to make sure it wasn't a problem with the old link. So hopefully it will work...




5 comments:

Zach said...

IT WORKS!!!!

...

wait...

this means I have to do one now....

not cool Karyn ;)

I will say your dorms are a lot nicer than these. You'll see that later though. I need to go to BB and pick up a mic so i can voiceover instead of just talking as I go, because when I talk as I go, I make noise. I also have nothing better to do at 2 or 3 in the morning.

Michelle said...

Oh, that's so cool!! Thanks for taking the time to make that and then fix it! It's fun getting an idea of where you live now!

Anonymous said...

yay! i like having mental images that are real of places instead of having to make stuff up. looks like you're having fun, my friend. =)

like.....right now i'm picturing zach in this bleak scenery, flat, snowy, and boooring dorms.

i guess we'll never know....

=)

PS and i'm worried now...the little letter code i have to type in says, (no joke) jivhad....hmmmmm

Karyn said...

why exactly is that scary mel???

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome to see where you live and stuff. Miss you. =)