Saturday, August 11, 2007

Quick Update

I'm leaving for college this Monday!! So blogging will be even more sporadic than usual (yes zach it's shocking that i could possibly post less, i know). But after orientation week and the first few weeks of class I think that things will probably settle down into more of a routine. So yep, I'll try to keep this blog updated. Upcoming posts will include "can you smell me now" (i'm sorry it's taking so long guys...almost done!) and hopefully a video blog of my dorm and the campus.

Also a few quick prayer requests, please be praying that I'll get everything together before i leave, that i won't break down too much when i say goodbye to everyone for the last time on sunday (ie tomorrow), and that i'll finish all my homework before classes start (odds are not in my favor on that one). and of course that the trip down and moving in will go well. Thanks so much for your prayers!!!

~karyn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep yep, I was JUST at Biola a few hours ago. The cafeteria looks so fancy!

Michelle said...

Oh, Karyn, that's SO exciting you're going to college! I'm sure you'll have a great time! And I will definitely be praying for you.

Zach said...

It's almost time... I'm only a few hours early... But yeah, you'll do fine. Keep your chin up, the first few weeks are hard, but by third or fourth week you'll be right into the swing of things. Have a great time, try not to forget anything, and you know how to contact me should you need to.

Karyn said...

thanks you guys. and yes zach, you will probably be getting a phone call at some point in the next few weeks.

sarahgrunder said...

you did it kar! and we didnt completely turn into a blubbery puddle of tears!

we should get an award.

and you are SO posting pics of your dorm+roomates+campus+EVERYTHING as soon as you are settled in.

im praying for ya sis.

<3

Madison said...

Have a great time at college, Karyn!

Karyn said...

um totally pictures are a must!!!!