Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First Post From Biola

Hey everyone!!!!! So I've gotten all moved into my dorm room (pics are coming). Right now i'm sitting in another dorm hall getting instruction on how to set up this random internet server called BUBBS that is supposed to organize all the stuff you need to know for school so that nice, but things are taking forever to download so i'm posting. yay.

I moved in yesterday and then had a lecture with Dr. Reynolds, the guy who is the director of Torrey. The lecture was actually really awesome and inspiring. so that was really nice for me. :) but after that we had a "mingling" event. special. we all stood around feeling awkward and eating watermelon (wally!!). but i did meet two great girl who live in my dorm. I haven't asked them if i can put their names online yet, but one of them is a girl Sam knows and we ended up meeting and after talking for like 10 minutes i burst out with "Hey, you know Sam!". and we ended up living next to each other. she's so nice. totally God. and the other girl i met is also cool with purple streaks in her hair and she lives across the hall. so it's been good.

Well, i need to go eat dinner. miss you all terribly!!!!!!!

~me

6 comments:

sarahgrunder said...

yayaya! im so happy you met ppl SO freaking soon! impressive...:) and purple streaks...thats rad.

oh gosh im so happy ur having fun...get a mahvalous tan for me k? [that shouldnt be hard to do]

luvluv

Zach said...

purple streaks... nice.

And ditto sarah, good job meeting people. Food is always good for you too. I try and eat a lot. Here it's quantity over quality

Michelle said...

Wow, that's so great, Karyn!! It sounds like a fantastic environment. I'm so glad you've found friends so quickly too!

Madison said...

sounds like fun, karyn. keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

i knew you'd be fine :)
And already made friends! Good grief, it'd probably take me a week.
(can I have permission to be the first one to get your autograph when you become an official director/screen writer?)
;) thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

Hey Karyn! That's awesome. =) I miss you so much! I'm praying for you. ^^