Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back Home

So guess the semester has been a long one, because I haven't posted anything on here...for a long time. sorry. I hope you all didn't get too board. Anyways...I finished the play and was convincingly scary, worked on a ton of film projects, registered online as a casting director, and got through my first year of college without dying completely. Overall a good year was had. And now I'm home...and missing LA, but glad to be back. I may be working on a project over this summer but I'll let ya'll know more about that when i get more info tomorrow.

Love to you all and hope that your summer is wonderful
~Karyn (the going to be better blogger)

1 comment:

evangeline said...

Haha... "the going to be better blogger"... :-D

Hope home is going well... I'll give you a call sometime soon. Love you much!

-Vange