Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Great and Epic Quest

So I have officially decided to get a summer job. I arrived at this wonderous conclusion after deciding not to work on a feature film this summer and to stay at home. That decided I must now embark on finding reputable employment. My choices seem slim since I can only apply at places hiring for the summer and that seems to be a choice frowned upon by many upstanding businesses. However, my hopes are not to be dashed and resume in hand I shall go forth and become employed. Thus far my choices are:

1) C28 (maybe they'll hire me)

2) a bookstore (any kind will do)

3) a restaurant (seating hostess)

4) anyone who will hire me

I shall update soon on the results of my job hunt. Until then ta ta and happy hunting.

1 comment:

Zach said...

*cough* update *cough*